This chilly January month, we are learning about pandas, penguins, and polar bears. We are also learning about snow!
In class, we have:
- watched pandas, penguins, and polar bears on a live web can from the San Diego and Smithsonian Zoos
- taken notes on the animals' activity during the day
- made a panda puppet
- completed a free-form penguin art
- created a fluffy polar bear craft
- read the book, "Sneezy the Snowman" and used fun shaving cream to create our own melted snowman
Take a look at some of the fun activities we have done in class!