Our Valentine's Day party will take place on Wednesday, February 14th. Here is a fun homework project to get ready for Valentine's Day. Spend time with your child to wrap an old cereal box to hold Valentine's Day grams! Here are some basic steps:
- Your child may use any old cardboard cereal box. Cracker, cookie, or shoe boxes will work also!
- Cut off the four flaps at the top or help your child by cutting open the box to his/her design of choice.
- Help your child wrap the box with colored paper. Your child could use construction paper (I will send home pink/red construction paper in the Conduits to use) or your child could use his/her favorite colorful gift wrap paper), and be in charge of the scotch tape!
- Bring in the wrapped box by Tuesday, February 13th.
- We will decorate the boxes in class during our party and have them ready to collect our Valentine's Day cards!
(If you have any Valentine's Day related stickers, red/pink ribbon, foam cut-outs, etcetera, and are willing to donate them, please send them in with your child)
Take a look at some examples.